The following document contains the most current Privacy Notice in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
NESA processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice..
We do not collect the personal data through this website, however we will collect information through if you become a client or supplier. This data includes the following details
• Full Name
• Personal Email or Business Email
• Business office address
• Mobile and Office Phone numbers
• VAT registration numbers (applicable to UK users only)
We also gather user information via Google Analytics, although you can be assured that we have anonymised your IP address:
• The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for
• Your GPS location (where you have permitted access to this)
• The internet browser and devices you are using
• The website address from which you accessed our website
NESA takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice.
• We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
• We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address.
• We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests, you have the option to unsubscribe from these communications and we won’t send them to you again.
You have the right to access any personal information that NESA processes about you and to request information about: -
• What personal data we hold about you
• The purposes of the processing
• The categories of personal data concerned
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
• How long we intend to store your personal data for
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
NESA takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: -
• SSL encryption
• IT authentication
• Anti-virus/malware protection
• Use of TLS where appropriate
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any information provided to us using the internet should be carried out at your own risk.
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as this information is required for us provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. Our client email database will be reviewed annually and data removed as appropriate, for example inactive email addresses removed.
NESA will occasionally send clients and suppliers email that is identified as being beneficial to our customers/suppliers and in our interests. Such information will be relevant to you as a customer and is non-intrusive, and you will always have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time. If you would prefer not to receive above-mentioned marketing, please click the unsubscribe link at the foot of these emails.